Economist General Ledger, Shared Services – Cluj Napoca
DARE (Development Advice & Resources) is a consultancy company with a focus on helping organizations realize the potential in their people and on helping people discovering their talents. Services are organized into four areas: People Strategy; Organizational Performance; Talent Management; Adoption and Change Management Execution.Requirements
- Has a track record of at least 5 years experience of international area and in a similar position. Economics studies is a must.
- Focused and result oriented and able to deal well with deadlines.
- Able to prepare problem analysis, take initiative and anticipate risks.
- Able to work with a high level of accuracy yet in an efficient way.
- Professionalism, ensuring that the interests for the company get served in a proper way.
- Communication skills, proven excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Good communication skills, in relation to colleagues and suppliers.
Main tasks/ responsibilities
- Responsible for the financial administration and reporting for one or for several international Business Units.
- Design and monitor the budget of the company, on an yearly basis.
- Responsible for closing the finance administration and prepare the financial reports to Division and Group Control, on a monthly basis.
- Supporting the Business Unit Manager with reports, analyses, advises.
- Reports to the Finance Manager in Cluj.
- Back-up for other tasks in SSC.
- Availability to travel abroad, if needed.
With 1,850 employees, the company operates a modern fleet of 1,200 Euro IV and V vehicles, 2,500 loading units and 125,000 m2 of storage space. They offer customer-tailored logistics solutions - from forwarding to warehousing - and also distribution services up to full supply chain solutions; the company provides management of its customers' goods flows, in full or in part. The strength of the company lies in its combination of its European wide network, advanced IT systems and focus on quality and service.