Well, if you’re reading this it means than now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office, near Aurel Vlaicu metro station, is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
- Previous work experience in a similar position - 1 year,
- Keeping the confidentiality of information and company-related documents
- High attention to details,
- General computer skills and Microsoft Office suite (Word & Excel),
- Ability to work in a team while respecting tight deadlines,
- Initiative and proactive attitude, a good communicator with the ability to engage others,
- Proactive involvement in the completion of various tasks and requests from other departments,
- Medium level of English,
Would be a plus:
- University graduate or equivalent in finance,
- Experience in performing financial analysis and reporting
- Bookkeeping responsibilities according to specific guidelines of the financial department,
- Verifies, issues, registers and manage all general aspects related to invoices and records,
- Occasionally performs payments and registrations of payments,
- Helps with any company issues and finds the best solutions for it from a financial perspective,
- Ensures a good financial flow according to the company policies,
- Issue ad-hoc financial reports and presentation for management team,
- Offers support and guidance to business partners related to any financial topics,
- Verifies types of costs, charging method, materials used for billing cycle or other financial indicators,
- Performs any other financial related tasks.
- A well-deserved salary
- Quarterly performance bonus
- “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
- “Employee of the month” performance bonus
- Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
- “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
- Medical coverage to keep you healthy
- Holiday bonification twice a year to keep you happy
- Career improvement trainings and workshops to make you smarter
- “Jingle and Mingle” & “Fun in the sun” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
- We hold a cool event every month
- Each team goes on outings to keep that flame alive
- We have fresh fruit and vegetables, along with coffee and tea to keep that brain in top shape
- The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate