IT Data Designer
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||> 5 ani experienta|
Within the Societe Generale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC) and provide mutualized solutions to Pillars and Sectors (repositories, collaborative tools, dematerialization solutions) and to IT Sector (enterprise architecture repository, application mapping management, incident management, demand management).
- Supports the application teams and the project teams (in phase of framing and design) in the description and modeling of their application data and their flows;
- Contributes formalize the description and modeling of application data and flows in the enterprise architecture repository (retro documentation of the RUN + participation in CHANGE);
- Performs the mapping between the concepts of explanatory models (data and flow) and the definitions of the data dictionary;
- Proposes evolutions of the tools (Big Data, BCBS 239, GDPR);
A little about you:
- Master degree in computer science / engineering school
- You have a good level of English and French, spoken and written, to be able to exchange with the Modeling team of the BSC and with all of its customers.
- You have a significant experience and design and mapping / modeling of information systems and have already used one or more modeling solutions such as: MEGA-HOPEX (support of Group SG Business Architecture Reference), ARIS, SPARX EA, Rational Rose.
- You also have knowledge of Enterprise Architecture, particularly in the functional and application areas.
- You have a good level of English and French, spoken and written.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy; Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.