Document Automation Specialist (Trainee)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual with the following profile:
• Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering
• Advanced English skills, German would be a plus
• Available to work full time or part time (6h/day)
Project is about converting into templates specific document sets used in our business. Data is entered either manually or automatically via integration with different data sources.
• The Specialist will learn to develop, automate and templatize documents using HotDocs.
• Fully test the products and systems to ensure they function properly and meet the business needs.
• Document all processes in reference manuals for the purpose of training and guidance
Attractive compensation package
• Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
Health and Well-being:
• WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• Onsite Chair Massage;
• Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
• Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
• E-Learning System available for all employees;
• Firm Wide and Regional level trainings;
• Between 23-27 Vacation Days;
• Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available;