(G)NOC Front Office Engineer
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Bachelor degree or equivalent level gained by experience, in Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunications / Data communications Engineering;
• Experience with ICT operations and maintenance support is a plus;
• Experience in a monitoring environment using a network management system;
• Good understanding of Romanian and English.
• Analytical and incident/problem resolution and prioritization skills;
• Operational awareness and ownership;
• Hands-on, practical approach, know “to get things done”;
• Willing to learn and constantly improve technical knowledge;
• Discipline on process adherence, reporting and administration;
• Be able to work under high operational pressure/stress;
• Pro active and independent in gathering knowledge;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Flexible working hours (working in shifts).
• Experience in a Network Operations or IT service desk environment;
• Good understanding of IT technologies;
• LINUX/SQL would be a big plus !
• Previous experience in NOC environment could be a plus.
• Network surveillance, 1st Level restoration and preventive maintenance;
• Work utilising pre-prepared Instruction SETS, Script commands, etc.;
• Handle 80% of upcoming issues and 20% escalate to Back Office;
• Ticket record and solve standard problems;
• Interaction with other technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organisation;
• Responsible for creating Trouble Tickets (TT) and work orders (WO) for network and service functionality and to escalate within the department / group as well as to the Back Office units / 3rdParty / supplier partner functions so that service layer may be maintained at specified level;
• Report on relevant KPI’s in relationship to agreed levels;
• The engineer will be the responsible team member, working in a shift 24x7.