Senior Mobile iOS Developer
At SII Romania we believe in professionals driven by their Love and Talent for Technology. We dare to take on exciting new challenges and we work towards exceeding our customer’s expectations.
The high value technological solutions provided by SII Romania in the Software Development, Implementation and Testing, Telecommunication, Service Desk and On-site IT&C services industries enable our clients to gain a competitive advantage in front of their competition.
What you must have:
• Object-oriented programming knowledge;
• Working experience with mobile development frameworks: Swift 3, RxSwift;
• Good knowledge of mobile security techniques;
• Working experience with versioning systems (GIT/SVN/Mercurial etc.);
• Working experience with Java 1.8 and Spring stack (Springboot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, JPA, Springboot Actuator);
• Working experience with Angular, Redis;
• Unit testing (JUnit) and API testing (RestAssured) knowledge;
• API first design (REST) experience;
• Previous experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Teamcity);
• Oracle DB basic knowledge;
• Java-based micro-services; integration with Prometheus and Grafana;
• Outstanding communication skills, ability to communicate and work as a team player;
• Experience in interfacing with project management teams and different Agile development methodologies.
Nice to have:
• Working experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
• Middleware: JMS, Kafka knowledge;
• Experience in developing mobile business applications;
• Experience in implementation of financial IT solutions;
• Database programming, RDBMS strong knowledge;
• Technical coaching skills.
What you will do:
• Act as a key role in almost every phase of the Software Development Life Cycle: design specification and system architecture, coding, testing, debugging and rollout;
• Design mobile software solutions based on client requirements and business needs;
• Develop mobile software solutions according to specification;
• Master Agile & Scrum methodologies in order to keep projects on the right path;
• Perform unit testing and performance testing;
• Perform technical support activities;
• Provide accurate estimation of development;
• Ensure code review, bug assignments, and bug fixing;
• Write technical specification and technical documentation;
• Actively participate in technical meetings;
• Focus on delivering high-quality software components and products on-time, according to project timelines.