Senior Mobile iOS Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Mobile iOS Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
What you must have:
• Object-oriented programming knowledge;
• Working experience with mobile development frameworks: Swift 3, RxSwift;
• Good knowledge of mobile security techniques;
• Working experience with versioning systems (GIT/SVN/Mercurial etc.);
• Working experience with Java 1.8 and Spring stack (Springboot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, JPA, Springboot Actuator);
• Working experience with Angular, Redis;
• Unit testing (JUnit) and API testing (RestAssured) knowledge;
• API first design (REST) experience;
• Previous experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Teamcity);
• Oracle DB basic knowledge;
• Java-based micro-services; integration with Prometheus and Grafana;
• Outstanding communication skills, ability to communicate and work as a team player;
• Experience in interfacing with project management teams and different Agile development methodologies.
Nice to have:
• Working experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
• Middleware: JMS, Kafka knowledge;
• Experience in developing mobile business applications;
• Experience in implementation of financial IT solutions;
• Database programming, RDBMS strong knowledge;
• Technical coaching skills.
What you will do:
• Act as a key role in almost every phase of the Software Development Life Cycle: design specification and system architecture, coding, testing, debugging and rollout;
• Design mobile software solutions based on client requirements and business needs;
• Develop mobile software solutions according to specification;
• Master Agile & Scrum methodologies in order to keep projects on the right path;
• Perform unit testing and performance testing;
• Perform technical support activities;
• Provide accurate estimation of development;
• Ensure code review, bug assignments, and bug fixing;
• Write technical specification and technical documentation;
• Actively participate in technical meetings;
• Focus on delivering high-quality software components and products on-time, according to project timelines.