Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
The Game Analyst transforms player data into insights. You will work with game teams to understand their telemetry/tracking needs, collect data (both pre and post-launch) to answer those needs, and transform that data into actionable findings that inform critical decisions and enhance the player experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics or any other relevant University Degree;
• Experience analysing large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets with a variety of tools;
• Experience visualizing and communicating results to a variety of stakeholders (including non-technical ones);
• Experience in data analysis;
• Experience in Tableau Software is an asset;
• Experience and knowledge of the video game industry is an asset;
• Organized and process oriented;
• High standards for quality;
• Collaborative with excellent communication skills;
• Eager to learn, adaptable;
• Knowledge of the video game industry is a plus.
• Analyze, synthesize and interpret player data to identify trends, develop insights, and inform decisions
• Draft reports and communicate conclusions by highlighting and visualizing priority information in an approachable way
• Develop and implement KPI dashboards to provide strategic and operational support for game teams
• Learn, implement and share new methodologies, models and algorithms to analyze data
• Contribute to the development of the data collection systems
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we'll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
• If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.