Supply Chain Assistant Coca-Cola HBC
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Lugera & Makler active.
Vezi toate job-urile Supply Chain Assistant Coca-Cola HBC active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
...enthusiastic and outstanding! ... helpful and present! ...young and smart!... ah, almost forgot:
This is in a nutshell the Lugera team in Romania.
A bunch of dedicated, happy people ready to face in a natural, positive and friendly fashion all your challenges... a bunch of people at the service of people, unconditionally!
We started with hope in our souls and a smile on our faces when many others were there, way ahead of us.
We managed to make our voice heard out loud and the warmth of our hearts touched each and every recruitment we accomplished... why? ...because we are caring people, driven by the power of
“WE CAN DO IT!”
And you know what? We continue this way! And Lugera Republic is whatever republic should be: smiles on every face, glamour on every "street", laughter and success in every "building"!
Everyone who applies for a Lugera job is officially a citizen of our republic!
You should be recently graduated or you will graduate this year for one of the following specialties: Economics, Engineering, Transportation.
Excellent MS Office- Excel, Power Point knowledge.
Full proficiency in English.
Exemplary planning and time management skills.
Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications.
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
High level verbal and written communications skills.
Discretion and confidentiality.
Proactive attitude and analytical skills.
• Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
• Offering administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
• Working on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication.
• Developing and carrying out an efficient documentation and filing system.
• Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
• Undertaking the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
• Maintaining diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders.
• Making travel arrangements.
• Taking dictation and minutes and accurately enter data.