GNOC Front Office Engineer - Huawei Technologies, Bucharest
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
· Motivational salary package;
· Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
· Life time learning environment and tools;
· Hands-on experience and lab testing;
· Great amount of Product Documentation;
· Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
· Opportunity to contribute to this knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
· Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products);
· Young and motivated team that wants to constantly grow.
· Strong and motivated, responsible and initiative personality;
· Customer focused and good communication skill;
· Open minded;
· English speaking and writing;
· University diploma is required;
· Availability to work in shifts;
· Theoretical knowledge of 2G/3G/4G Network Architecture;
· Theoretical knowledge of transmission types (Microwave, Optical Fiber, copper cables).
Preferred Qualifications: previous work experience in the Customer Support Service.
Availability to work in shifts;