At SII Romania we believe in professionals driven by their Love and Talent for Technology. We dare to take on exciting new challenges and we work towards exceeding our customer’s expectations.
The high value technological solutions provided by SII Romania in the Software Development, Implementation and Testing, Telecommunication, Service Desk and On-site IT&C services industries enable our clients to gain a competitive advantage in front of their competition.
• Extensive experience in XML, XSLT, XHTML/CSS/JS/Bootstrap, ExtJS;
• Good knowledge of Object oriented programming (especially PHP5);
• MySQL programming and administration skills; RDBMS strong knowledge;
• Working experience with any of the following web development frameworks: CodeIgniter, Zend, Laravel;
• Apache configuration and administration competences;
• Unix/Linux configuration and administration competences;
• Knowledge of web security techniques;
• Working experience with versioning systems (GIT/SVN/Mercurial etc.);
• Knowledge of the following tools: PhpStorm, Navicat, Quality Center – HP, TortoiseSVN, Putty;
• Outstanding communication skills, ability to communicate and work as a team player and as team leader;
• Experience in interfacing with project management teams and different development methodologies.
• Ensure full lifecycle software development (design specification and system architecture, coding, testing, debugging and rollout);
• Design software solutions based on client requirements and business needs;
• Develop web software solutions according to specification;
• Provide unit testing and performance testing;
• Provide technical support when needed.
Nice to have:
• Previous experience with: DWOO (PHP5 template engine), ETL: Pentaho, CMS for web software development, other RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems);
• Technical coaching skills.