SI Quality, Audit & Risk Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini Iasi active.
Vezi toate job-urile SI Quality, Audit & Risk Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
The person holding the SI Quality, Audit & Risk Manager role is expected to undertake the following activities:
1. During the Transition phase to design, build and deploy Quality, Audit and Risk Frameworks across all Service Tower Providers on behalf of the client.
2. Setup of Quality, Audit and Risk related objectives (SLA’s/OLA’s (as required) and KPI’s for the right shore and onshore business units, technical towers, APPS, FS and 3rd party vendors)
3. Propose and agree the Internal Audit Schedule for the client Account.
4. Work with senior managers, account teams and Service Tower Providers to ensure that quality control, quality policies, targets, plans and standards are met.
5. Work with senior managers in this Account and Delivery Excellence to build the credibility of the function and can demonstrate that quality management is a benefit to the account and not just a cost.
6. Become intimately familiar with the client environment - Client business as well as the contract.
7. Create client-specific quality assurance materials and get necessary approvals.
8. Give timely and accurate information about relevant quality, audit, and compliance related risks and issues (e.g. deviations from QMS) and escalate when appropriate.
9. Handle following types of audits with suitable planning, preparation, interviews, reporting, follow-up and action tracking. Note: “Handle” can be interpreted to mean actually performing the audit oneself or maintaining the oversight (if it is done by someone else) or do the necessary facilitation:
• Contractual Compliance reviews
• Management Audits
• QMS Project Audits including Tailoring
• QMS Service Audits including Tailoring
• Account Maturity / Capability Reviews
• 3rd party Service Tower Provider supplier audits.
• Client ad-hoc audits
• Other external audits
10. Ensure the necessary independence between implementing quality and auditing it. That is, ensure that own work is not audited by oneself.
11. Ensure that all resulting actions are robustly tracked with recording of credible evidence through to successful closure.
12. Support the client organization to set up the Risk Management process within the account in line with Capgemini Global Risk Management process and client requirements.
13. Support key stakeholders (e.g. business unit, account management teams, service tower providers) with remediation activities to address identified deficiencies.
14. Offer improvements in the definition, execution, monitoring and reporting of controls so that control weaknesses can be fixed before they result in customer-visible problems.
15. Supports the organisation’s readiness activities for Group Internal Audits and Group Flying Squads.
16. Support of the Sales organisation providing Quality/Audit/Compliance/Assurance subject matter expertise, so as to ensure future contractual commitments can be met and have been solutioned and resourced appropriately.
17. Ensure that contractually agreed quality, audit, risk and compliance obligations are met within the account and delivered to client’s satisfaction. Note: contract management and administration and contractual obligations management may be performed elsewhere but this role must retain the oversight of contractual compliance.
18. Work with project delivery managers and engagements managers to ensure projects are handled as per Capgemini/Client project ways-of-working, that is, Project Governance Plans, Unified Project Management, Clarity, TeamForge, Handover Quality Gate, Project Audits etc.
19. Propose, lead, contribute, drive and follow through on opportunities for continual improvement to the quality of management systems, quality governance, control framework, audit and risk methods, and business delivery (supported by fully cost justified business cases as required).
The SI Quality, Audit & Risk Manager’s deliverables include:
• An implemented Quality and Audit Framework (Policy, Process, Procedures, Governance Meetings and Reporting) across the Service Towers which is regularly updated.
• An implemented Risk Framework (Policy, Process, Procedures, Governance Meetings and Reporting) across the Service Towers which is regularly updated.
• Definition, maintenance and enforcement of the principal documents which could consist of:
a. Quality Manual / Service Governance Plan.
b. Quality Activity Plan.
c. Policies and Standards.
d. Processes, procedures, and work instructions.
e. Roles and Responsibilities.
f. Process Map and Workflow.
g. Audit Schedule.
h. Audit Documentation and Records.
i. Risk Documentation and Records.
• Definition, monitoring and attainment of the targets for the key performance indicators of the quality/audit/risk function.
• Regular quality/audit/risk management reporting, as required by contract and by internal engagement management and Delivery Excellence management.
• At least 10 years IT industry work experience.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a leading role in service delivery, service delivery management, engagement management or equivalent.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a quality management role.
• A strong background in quality, audit, compliance, and risk and a solid understanding of what constitutes good practice.
• A very good understanding of Capgemini Auditing principles and processes (Internal recruitment).
• Comprehensive knowledge of Capgemini QMS (Internal recruitment).
• Ability to read complex contractual agreements and extract elements and interpret them from a quality assurance perspective.
• With such a wide range of responsibilities need to be able to prioritise and schedule work for the calendar year to ensure a suitable spread of work.
• Has a very good understanding of quality assurance and quality control requirements.
• Industry recognised Auditor Certification.
• A good awareness of ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 20000-1, ITIL.
• A good knowledge of Capgemini´s Project and Service Management Methodologies, Ways of working and tools: Deliver 2.0, UPM, USM, Clarity, Engagement Management Community (Internal recruitment).
• A good knowledge Capgemini´s Policies, procedures and tools (BlueBook, Delivery Handbook, Collaborative Sales Method, OTACE/Eval, M-review, D-review etc.) (Internal Recruitment)
• A strong background in Infrastructure Services, Technical Infrastructure, Cloud, SIAM and experience of Application Services.
• Core behaviours of collaboration, resilience, professional integrity.
• Has very good interpersonal skills to manage relationships at all levels of the organisation.
• Knowledge of security and environmental sustainability standards, technology, processes etc.
• Good commercial, financial, and contractual acumen.
• Self-directed and self-motivated to do the needful. That is, take ownership for quality management, proactively taking on tasks & activities to ensure the highest possible quality can be delivered.
• Resolution and objectives oriented. Hands-on approach to get things done, to implement quality improvements oneself rather than just assigning or delegating action points to others.
• An interest in process improvement and the sensible use of metrics.
• Ability to ‘think out of the box’ – a creative pragmatist!
• Good people skills - ability to command respect and influence others.
• Effective communication skills, a sense of humour and a balanced perspective.
• The ability to work well both individually and as a team member.
• Sensitivity of knowing when to escalate and when not and to whom.
• Must be very well organised to manage the complexity of a multi-discipline, multi-regional, multi-business unit, multi-vendor environment in the Account.
The requirement is for a SI Quality, Audit & Risk Manager to join Cloud Infrastructure Services’ existing Global Delivery Excellence team to perform the role of Service Integration (SI) Quality, Audit & Risk Manager for our client.
The SI Quality, Audit & Risk Manager should perform, coordinate and/or retain oversight of all quality, audit and risk activities within this Account working on behalf of the client in a Service Integration capacity. In addition, be able to drive improvements in quality control, compliance and risk management.
This role will be performed from Romania albeit travel to the UK will be required during the Transition Period whilst the Quality, Audit and Risk Frameworks are established and then on an occasional basis following Service Commencement. As such, travel flexibility and excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal) as well as excellent interpersonal skills will be essential.
Since the client's Account delivery will be spread across several countries and will use multiple Service Tower Providers, this role will encompass the entire delivery model, and not just the country where the SI Quality, Audit & Risk Manager is located.
Liaison with all levels of delivery management, right shore and onshore business units, technical towers, APPS, FS, etc. is expected, as well as with our client's 3rd party suppliers. There is likely to be regular client contact.
Working hours will be as per UK working hours. However, public holidays in own country will be respected.
This role is for an experienced SI Quality, Audit & Risk manager who does not just have a “checklist approach” to quality but understands the business benefits of quality, takes ownership and is self-directed, resolution and objectives oriented.
The objectives of the Quality, Audit & Risk Manager role are as follows:
1. Actively contributes to the overall success of the client account engagement.
2. Takes ownership for quality in all aspects and all areas of this account and is the single-point-of-contact for quality, audit & risk issues within the client account.
3. Be the subject matter expert in quality control, audit, risk and compliance matters.