Novartis este unul dintre liderii din industria medicala la nivel global si un angajator important, cu peste 120.000 de angajati. Compania are sediul central in Basel, Elvetia si ofera solutii inovatoare pentru nevoile, in continua crestere, ale pacientilor din intreaga lume. Produsele companiei sunt disponibile in peste 180 de tari la nivel mondial.
Ideally, the candidates for this position have the following profile:
- a degree in Information Systems or comparable education/ experience;
- are fluent in English (written & spoken) and local language;
- 1-2 years of experience in IT infrastructure management, including project management, service management, vendor management;
- solid understanding of the overall technical environment of the company;
- firm knowledge of IT strategy and architectural standards;
- strong influencing and negotiation skills;
- good verbal, written and communication skills;
- strong customer relationship management experience;
- is capable of working in an international environment with virtual teams.
Our new colleague will manage a team of 3 IT support specialist and will be responsible for the Novartis Group in Romania for:
- day-to-day performance of all infrastructure services used or hosted by the Novartis group;
- ensuring consistencies in working practices and adherence to Novartis and IT policies and standards.
- acting as the local point of contact for any local infrastructure issue (e.g. LAN, Communication Rooms facilities, telephony, desk side support, desktop/laptops deployments, local printer management, etc.).
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.