Bring your talent and passion to Accenture!
Sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
You can choose one of our two six-week internship sessions:
- 25th June - 3th August
- 6th August -14th September
Locations: Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Targu-Mures
An intern at Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Realization and extension of highly innovative software solutions;
You will gain relevant work experience in all phases of industrial software development, personal and professional development by working with our experts, individual training and coaching inside the company, outstanding working conditions in a young and dynamic environment and possibility of part-time or full-time employment.
Join Accenture Digital and grow your career in entirely new ways.
• Computer Science student or equivalent;
• Good English communication skills and proactive participation in providing innovative ideas and solutions;
• Interested in different technologies related to industrial automation;
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Basic object-oriented programming knowledge;
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;