Our client puts in motion the right people, skill sets and technologies to meet your performance objectives and your business needs, assuring support for the entire software development process.
The company offers a unique set of skills and abilities like:
- building enterprise solutions,
- feature-rich custom web applications,
- mobile applications,
- scalable cloud platforms for start-ups and
- complex computer vision applications.
All these having in mind great user experience.
What are we looking for?
- basic knowledge of Chrome developer tools – inspecting elements, debugging, network requests , check application data;
- basic knowledge of DOM Manipulation;
- awareness of package managers (NPM, Bower, Yarn).
- basic knowledge of NodeJS + TypeScript;
- basic knowledge of database (Primary Keys, Foreign Keys, Indexes, stored procedures, functions, joins, select, DML);
- awareness of client-server computing.
- basic knowledge of OOP – inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation, abstraction, interfaces, abstract classes;
- awareness of source control tools like GIT;
- basic knowledge of clean code (like: SOLID, naming conventions);
- basic knowledge of design patterns (basic like: Singleton, State, Factory);
- work in a team and communicate easily.
Front-end nice to have
- basic knowledge of CSS preprocessors;
- basic knowledge of module bundlers ( Webpack, Browserify, etc);
- basic knowledge of application security;
- basic knowledge of reactive programming (RxJS).
General nice to have
- cloud knowledge (basic like: scaling, queues, async calls, service bus);
- awareness about unit testing(what a unit test is, frameworks samples);
- application architecture (basic layering);
- awareness of Scrum/Agile.