We are a fast growing online marketing company, performing in one of the most dynamic domains in the world. Our team, full of young achievers, is striving to conquer the American health market. We are able to combine our skills in digital marketing with the passion for helping people live the best years of their life. Thus, our mission is to bring value to over 1 billion people, having in hand all the digital means to do soCerinte
What we’re looking for
• 1+ years PPC/SEM/SEO account management or comparable digital experience
• Exceptional English communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data
• Ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects
• Strong tracking, analytics, and reporting skills, including Google Analytics , Facebook Inisghts
• Familiar with search campaign management tools, including AdWords Editor
• Work closely with the rest of Marketing team to ensure marketing strategies, PPC tactics, SEO efforts and social media promotions are driving lead and conversion goals.
• Account management on ad platforms for pay per click (PPC) media such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Bings Ads, etc.
• Perform market and product research to gain valuable insight from the market and core buyer persona profiles
• Launch and optimize campaigns based on critical KPI's such as CTR, CPC, and specific ROI metrics.
• Create, categorize and refine Adword keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to website.
• Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management using metrics & data.
• Continually monitor, revise, and conduct ad/banner and landing page tests.
• Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improving the campaign strategy.
• Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, performance and competitive intelligence analysis with organization.
Perks and Benefits:
• Motivating salary and commission from the profit your campaigns
• Work from home or from our cool office space
• Steady and progressive career path
• The opportunity to take part in international conferences and connect with some of the best digital marketers in the world
• Private medical insurance
• Various team activities, monthly Team-buildings
• Creative work environment
• Opportunity to develop a successful career into a growing RO-U.S. company