IT Systems Administrator
Since 1979, Plexus has been partnering with companies around the world to transform their concepts into branded products and deliver them to the market. We’re a global force of nearly 15,000 team members who draw inspiration from solving your most complex product challenges. At Plexus, we’re dedicated to providing you with a seamless product realization experience with customer service like you’ve never seen in the electronics manufacturing industry.Cerinte
• Experience 2 or more years in IT, preferably in network administration (with CISCO equipments)
• Good knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 server
• Experience with LAN/WAN/Wireless (DNS, DHCP, VPN)
• Basic UNIX/Linux operating system knowledge
• Computer literacy in Windows environment is required, including but not limited to word processing, spreadsheets, flowcharting, and any other software development, documentation, or project management tools needed to perform assignments
• Excellent communication skills, time management and problem solving skills
• Good English level
• Resolves more complex issues regarding operations including installations, setup, error messages, on-line transactions, system status, and downtime procedures.
• Installs, maintains and monitors the operation of the organization’s network PC’s, servers and peripheral equipment.
• Installs new software releases and system upgrades.
• Performs system backups and recovery.
• Provide end user support in use of systems and applications.
• Manages data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.