Web Developer, Recruiting Operations
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree with at least 2+ years of work experience;
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of preprocessors for CSS (SASS or less).
- Knowledge of usability and accessibility principles, web security, SEO.
- Up to date with latest browser supported features.
- Knowledge in working with SPA - MVC / MVVM libraries such as Angular, React or Knockout.
- Experience with a Task Runner such as Grunt or Gulp
- Knowledge of Web Services – Oracle Weblogic Server or any Application Server
- Knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, GIT
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and / or sensitive information;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, fluent English;
- Develop new user-facing features
- Work with back-end developers and system owners to improve usability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Design mobile-based features
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Create mockups and prototypes