Junior Development Tester
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Junior Development Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• Good knowledge of English both spoken and written;
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills;
• Proactive, open to changes and self-improvement;
• Results driven, fast learner and eager to evolve
• Time management and ability to manage priorities;
• Experience with MS Office;
Nice to have:
• Experience on a similar position;
• Understanding of the development processes and the different needs of a team throughout a development cycle;
• Communicate directly with development teams, other development test teams, and functionality test teams;
• Deliver feedback and reports to the development team, on a regular basis as well as on-demand;
• Perform regular and specific tests on the product and/or tools in order to ensure the required quality;
• Isolate and reproduce the bugs to assess gravity and probability based on Ubisoft’s standards, and suggest solutions;
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend.
• We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management.
• If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles, which can be borrowed at any time.
• You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends
• If you are into sports, we have a great gym right into our studio.
• Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.