General Ledger Accountant
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks.
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 300 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Right from the company’s outset, we realized that in order to break barriers and go beyond the industry ‘standard’, we needed both to retain what was key, but also to constantly challenge the status quo. Living by this principle, we saw an opportunity - to help our clients grow and define the future of financial services software rather than react to it. That’s why every year since, we have invested double the industry standard on Research & Development, taking us ahead to ensure we continue to innovate and inspire.
New ideas and new dreams give us the ability to go beyond our imagination. Loving what we do and being Inspire passionate about our work keeps us going even as circumstances change. The world is continuously growing and changing; adapting to what’s relevant while keeping pace with the future, moves us forward.
What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference.
Join our TEAM! Sema Park, Courtyard 1, Wing C, Ground Floor and Third Floor, Splaiul Independenței 319, București 060044, Romania +40 31 710 2264; www.temenos.com/careers
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accountant field is required;
• 1 - 2 years’ experience in General Ledger;
• Exposure to IFRS;
• Fluent communication in English;
• Team-player with high ethical standards;
• Knowledge of MS office (Excel);
• Prior experience in a complex multi-national and multi-cultural environment;
• Proven financial analysis skills and analytic skills ;
• Experience working with Oracle (or any ERP system) will be a plus;
• Strong analytical skills.
• Perform month end activities;
• Accruals & provisions computations and posting;
• Fixed assets activities: additions, disposal, depreciation run;
• Sub ledger reconciliations to GL ( AP, AR, FA );
• Prepare Balance sheet reconciliation on a monthly basis;
• Analysis of P&L monthly trends;
• Liaise and coordinate with the other departments (AP, Billing, Contract Management &Treasury)
• Provide support & answer queries coming from the Financial and Business Controllers;
• Participate in different process improvement projects;
• Ensure KPIs will reach the required level;
• Ensure effective controls implementations as per ICS requirements;
• Perform such other tasks related with SSC deliverables as may be required from time to time.
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Massage sessions;
• Relaxation room (pool table/ ping pong, board games);
• 25 days Annual Vacation;
• Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.