Accounts Payable Accountant – English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temenos active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable Accountant – English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks.
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 300 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Right from the company’s outset, we realized that in order to break barriers and go beyond the industry ‘standard’, we needed both to retain what was key, but also to constantly challenge the status quo. Living by this principle, we saw an opportunity - to help our clients grow and define the future of financial services software rather than react to it. That’s why every year since, we have invested double the industry standard on Research & Development, taking us ahead to ensure we continue to innovate and inspire.
New ideas and new dreams give us the ability to go beyond our imagination. Loving what we do and being Inspire passionate about our work keeps us going even as circumstances change. The world is continuously growing and changing; adapting to what’s relevant while keeping pace with the future, moves us forward.
What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference.
Join our TEAM! Sema Park, Courtyard 1, Wing C, Ground Floor and Third Floor, Splaiul Independenței 319, București 060044, Romania +40 31 710 2264; www.temenos.com/careers
• A Bachelor’s degree in Economy/Accounting field is required;
• 2-3 years of accounting support experience in a professional office environment;
• Proficient working with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
• Proficiently able to communicate in English; French/German would be a plus;
• Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills and able to work with all organizational levels;
• Experience working with Oracle (or any ERP system);
• Motivated by dynamic business environment in a fast growing software company;
• Good interpersonal and people/ team skills;
• Able to work under tight deadlines;
• Self-driven individual – goal oriented;
• Organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different tasks.
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of 3rd party supplier invoices and of employee expense claims in Oracle;
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies, utilizing various tools including Oracle master data and other data lookups;
• Investigate and take action over the aged AP balances with suppliers and Financial Controllers;
• Manage suppliers’ queries in terms of invoices, payments and SOA;
• Build and maintain strong relationship with the department stakeholders (including suppliers);
• Assisting in Month-end reports & accruals;
• Monitor entries and processes for compliance to group policies, accounting rules and audit controls;
• Ad hoc projects as required by region or group finance;
• Identifying and implementing ongoing process improvements;
• Drive process excellence in AP processes.
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Massage sessions;
• Relaxation room (pool table/ ping pong, board games);
• 25 days Annual Vacation;
• Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.