Team Leader for Reporting and Closing Team
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Manage the Reporting and Closing team to deliver on time all activities
- Give directions, train and coordinate the team to become more effective in providing the services to the customer:
o Managing the task allocation, team performance results, ensuring business continuity during off time of the team (scheduling in advance the vacation/training period, business continuity plan, working attendance)
o Assistance offered to team members related to controlling topics and project management or finance systems (SharePoint, Service Now, PGMP, SAP CAP)
o Providing process guidance, coaching and training to the team based on customer’s requirements
o Keep the team motivated to deliver results at agreed standards
- Operational excellence through process improvements, innovation and efficiency
o Ensuring that all escalations are attended and resolved in time
o Monitoring and overseeing the creation and approval process of the Purchase Orders for Service providers and Labor contracts
o Overseeing the Asset management process (Software and hardware purchasing, software renewals)
o Keeping under systematic review an accurate forecast/ pipeline for labor contracts as well as assets purchasing
o Enhancing and ensuring proper quality and consistency of the budget reports (cost analysis, project analysis)
o Acting as an touchpoint support between the team and main stakeholders
o Developing and implementing new ideas for business growth, process optimization or transfer of new tasks within the team (especially during handover and transition process)
- Responsible for the quality management of all process documentation (SOPs, user manuals) elaborated by the team
- Other management reporting and responsibilities as per the business needs
- Min. 3-5 years previous experience in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Solid experience in SAP system (mainly CAP) and project management tools (. Service Now, SharePoint)
- Coordination and people skills
- Advanced MS-Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English, must be able to hold presentations and lead meetings in English
- Great communication skills and analytical mindset
- Problem solving ability and results orientation
- Strong organizational, planning and structuring skills
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving ability, team player, very organized
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment
- Flexible and able to think outside the box
- Self-starter and driven
- People oriented
- Customer oriented
- Analytical mindset
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.