SENIOR PLANNING & REPORTING ANALYST - RRP
- Provide strategic and analytic expertise to enhance existing business as well as develop and help execute new business initiatives, presenting solutions and recommendations to the management team.
- Prepare comprehensive sales volumes latest estimates, rolling forecasts, original budgets in order to provide management team with a clear view of the business;
- Coordinate demand planning process in order to ensure accurate forecast of our sales at SKU level based on different commercial plans, initiatives and planned product launches.;
- Design, generate and coordinate the regular preparation of business performance reporting to local/cluster senior management and OC;
- Continuously improve and upgrade commercial reports, in order to fulfill current and future business requirements, according to the commercial strategies and objectives;
- Work on systems and data bases integration projects in order to ensure suitable business intelligence and analytics capabilities.
- University degree in Business, Economics or other business related field;
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in a multinational company, preferable FMCG;
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills, implementation skills;
- Ability to work with various functions and coordinate a diverse group of people and wide range of business activities;
- Highly energized, self-starter, capable of working multiple projects;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint);
- Fluent in English and Romanian, both oral and written.
Find a new path
Join a global market leader
n addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”).
RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.