Executive Assistant to the Global Head of Accounting
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Executive Assistant to the Global Head of Accounting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The role is to advise the Global Head of Accounting on strategic and cross functional initiatives and
to generate options for decision making and planning.
- Analyze data from different initiatives and projects and synthesize it into valuable information, in order to propose options to the Global Head of Accounting
- Drive key initiatives and projects
- Prepare content and decisions for key meetings for the Global Head of Accounting. Follow up agreed actions
- Develop and propose solutions for operational issues
- Tracking of internal costs and internal KPIs, coordination of internal cost planning, accounting performance management, analysis of Allianz survey results
- Conceptual work to standardize, align, simplify, and document methodologies, policies and practices
- Co-ordinate and drive communication activities within Accounting, event organization (. Accounting Townhall / offsites)
- University degree in Finance or related area with excellent grades
- At least 4-5 years professional experience in a similar position
- Solid understanding of insurance accounting topics
- Project management capabilities / experience would be a plus
- Languages: English (fluent) + one additional language
- Very high analytical and conceptual skills, proven in previous positions
- Independent and self-starter. High level of perseverance
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Ability to work with senior leadership of the company
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.