Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Full Stack developer: from the front to the database.
• Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Knockout.js, React.js, Vue.js, AngularJS.
• Implementation of good design practices and quality.
• Ability to write code optimized for high load environments.
• Ability to consume and write APIs and REST web services.
• Experience with Agile development and the SCRUM method.
• University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
• Able to organize own workload effectively and prioritize tasks.
• Can quickly understand business requirements and then translate these into functional.
• 5 years of experience in web application development with a strong focus on user experience, performance and scalability.
• Be part of a Scrum team.
• Participate with the Product Owner in the technical design of user stories.
• Challenger the current architecture and be force of proposal.
• Develop and maintain our SaaS platform.
• Participate in code reviews and share your experience with the team.
• Diagnose and correct problems.
• Possibility to work remotely from home.
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together.
• Professional work environment.
• Premium Plus health package.
• Discounts for gym and massage.
• Insurance of training on latest technologies and project management as well as financial support for certifications.