Engineer - European Graduate Program
This two-year development rotational program with international exposure gives you the exciting chance to start your career path, your professional career development and to become an important part of our company’s future. We offer opportunities in the following functions: Process Engineering, Quality Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Information Systems, Supply Chain, New Product Development, Product Marketing and Purchasing.
Discover your POTENTIAL
- A dedicated two year leadership training and development program
- An assigned mentor throughout the program
- Opportunities to work at various European Federal-Mogul Motorparts sites
- Responsibility for project charters supporting the company’s business objectives
- Being part of a global team and working in a multi-cultural environment
- Developing a management career within the Motorparts organization
- Bachelor, master, or predictable grade ’s degree in your preferred function.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability and initiative to solve problems in a team, be proactive and goal-oriented
- Willingness to adapt to new situations
- Valid documentation to be able to work in various European locations
- Availability to join our European Graduate Program in September 2018