This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Adient Jimbolia active
View all jobs IT Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
Driving innovation forward
Cu aproximativ 75.000 de angajați în 230 de sedii localizate în 33 de țări, Adient este lider în producția de scaune auto. În octombrie 2016 compania, cunoscută până atunci la nivel mondial ca Johnson Controls, se transformă în Adient.
• 1st and 2nd level support to users ;
• IT equipment diagnose and service ;
• Deployment and configuration of industrial scanners and thermal printers ;
• Keep asset inventory update, update proposal of equipment’s that should be replaced ;
• Management and maintenance of Local technical IT infrastructures : Switches, PatchPanels, LAN Cables, Modems, Rooters ;
• Provide support to IT Central Team in order to solve quickly any Infrastructure local Incident: Wi-fi issues, WAN/LAN Issues ;
• Provide support for installation of new systems (via SCCM) and processes, support and backup of the data, in order to maintain the ongoing process with no/minimum delay in workday process.
• Experience in IT Field;
• University Degree;
• Knowledge of IT Systems;
• English - advanced level;
• Experience with a ticketing service (ITSM, ServiceNow etc);
• Database administration (SQL, Access, Oracle) skills: Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2012 Queries, Active Directory User Profiles Administration – nice to have.