CTO (Presales Lead) Networks & Managed Services Romania & Moldova
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs CTO (Presales Lead) Networks & Managed Services Romania & Moldova active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for a Technical Sales Support Manager to drive Networks and Managed Services sales by supporting the KAM organization with business development and domain specific sales activities securing that Ericsson is perceived as a preferred partner. Work on strategic level identifying leads and opportunities as well as taking the role of ACR or CSR in a specific engagement.Responsibilities
Main accountabilities – you will
• You will Influence Customers vision & strategy, drive Ericsson involvement in creating customer visions, strategies & requirements
• Deliver customer value, provide insight on how new trends will affect customer business
• Identify business opportunities, identify customer business needs through consultative engagements
• Support to drive opportunities to deals, conduct in-depth business focused discussions with customer, promote and develop techno-commercial value argumentations
• Drive Knowledge Transfer, perform coaching and mentoring activities to support internal competence build up
• Education: University degree in Business or Engineering, Master’s degree would be advantageous or equivalent working experience.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from pre sales with main competence in Radio and very good understanding of Transport business
• Strong Ericsson Portfolio expertise in Radio (HW, SW) and Transport (HW, SW)
• Good understanding of Services business (customer support, rollout, managed services…)
• Experience in Sales will be a plus
• Customer Insight
What we offer
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Requisition ID: 236715
Contact Person: Daniela Vladulescu