.NET Internship – Baia Mare
.NET Internship – Baia MareAROBS Academy organizes a .NET Internship in Baia Mare to give final year students or graduates in Computer Science or related fields the chance to use and learn new technical skills. You will have a flexible program, 6 hours/day.
After 2 months of intensive Internship experience, you will have the chance to become an AROBS employee. During the internship, you will work side by side with our professionals having the opportunity to meet our friendly team from Baia Mare. What will you learn?
- ASP MVC
- Entity Framework
- Agile /SCRUM software development methodologies
Do you recognize yourself?
- Basic knowledge regarding C#
- Interested in software development projects
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Good analytical skills
- Focus on results
- Positive attitude
- Teamwork oriented
- Long-term vision
- The chance to learn from professionals in the IT industry
- AROBS certificate
- Flexible working hours
- A professional, friendly, highly team-oriented environment
- Unpaid internship, extended with a full-time job offer at the end of the internship based on your performance, 6h/day before finishing your studies, and 8h/day after you graduate
- Free time for your exams sessions
Deadline application: March 30
Due to the limited number of interns, only the candidates who match the above description will be contacted. Thank you for your interest. Good luck!
Read more about our team in Baia Mare:
In case you haven’t already noticed our activity, let us introduce ourselves. We are passionate people in AROBS. Each of us brings his or her own creativity and we make sure we spend quality time together both at work and outside the office.
Our team in Baia Mare is formed of determined developers each of them a team player.