Service Desk with French and Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Wipro Ltd. active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Desk with French and Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Cerinte
- Fluent communication skills in English, French+Italian
- Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience is to be preferred.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Experience of using call logging software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows X
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- MCP certification would be desirable
- Should have worked as a Customer Support Engineer / Technical Support Executive /
- Should have good understanding of infrastructure management processes;
- Good communication (written & oral), presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, willing to travel, open to work in shifts
Role and responsibilities:
- To provide 1st line/2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Logging / verifying customer details
- Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
- Creating a ticket in CRM tool
- Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
- Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
- Ticket re-assignment to L2 if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Ticket reassignment to PRG's if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Routing / Chasing of tickets with other PRG's
- Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
- Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request
- Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to L2 / TL as applicable for outage confirmation (where ever applicable)
- Creating tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
- Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable)
- Support is 24/5
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Health insurance and dental scheme;
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)