Solution Project Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services active
View all jobs Solution Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
You will join Global Technology Services (GTS) at SG European Business Services. GTS, as the IT infrastructure department of Société Générale, is at the centre of the transformation of the operational model of the Group and is expanding its activities in Bucharest to set in Romania one of its 3 main global delivery locations.
Within GTS, you will be part of the team in charge of managing the IT infrastructures for the Investment Banking business lines of Societe Generale group.
As a Solution Project Manager, you will be in charge to manage the requests and infrastructure projects in relation with the business applications management team.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Service Level Management: You ensure the set up and updates of the Service Level Agreement for your projects;
- Demand management: You collect the needs expressed by the IT partner (“pre-sales”), propose a solution based of a service catalogue and you take in charge the project management part until complete delivery of the solution;You prepare all documents that are required for the validation of the project, in line with the governance within the infrastructure department; In case of specific needs, you work with a Technical Architect;
- Customer Relationship Management: You prepare and animate steering committees and you play the role of PMO for your project or your portfolio of projects;
- Client Financial Management: You consolidate and report budgetary requirements for your project(s) and ensure follow-up; You report about actuals and forecast periodically.
A little about You:
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience, ideally in IT production environments.
- Your knowledge of IT makes you comfortable when talking to experts of different technologies.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- You value the team work spirit and yet be autonomous;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken; French knowledge would be a plus.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.