This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Step Up active
View all jobs Asistent Tehnic active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Cauti un loc de munca? Sau poate un job ideal? Vrei sa avansezi in cariera?
Ori esti la inceputul cariereri tale? Step Up este aici sa te ajute prin recrutare si selectie de personal profesionista si multe joburi interesante!
Firma Step Up Professional HR Services din Timisoara ofera cu entuziasm si dedicare servicii in domeniul resurselor umane adaptate nevoilor dvs!
Qualifications and Experience:
Engineer / economic engineering graduate.
• Organizational skills, ability to work with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team, leadership, decision making power, synthetic thinking, rigor, interpersonal skills, respect for confidentiality;
• Proficiency in office automation packages (Word, Excel, etc.);
• Proficiency in a foreign language (English) is mandatory.
• Knowledge of techniques and tools prevailing in project management,
• Good knowledge of Quality tools / Control Plan / PFMEA,
• Fair knowledge in Business administration and management is an asset.
She/he assists the relevant department(s) throughout the comprehensive management of one or several files. She/he ensures technical liaison between the different key players involved. She/he performs a number of tasks aiming to disseminate technical information and to organize activities across the different departments in order to achieve an effective performance of duties.
• Prepares technical meetings and/or project reviews;
• Develops technical documentation;
• Contributes to schedule follow-up;
• Contributes in the coordination between departments;
• Updates schedules;
• Assists Department Manager(s) in administrative procedures: feeding back and reporting on SAP , MS PROJECT, ensuring data accuracy;
• Relies on Department Manager(s) in case of doubt or to request their advice;
• Able to estimate the relevance of accessed information and measures the urgency level of response;
• May have to lead upstream execution operations prior to mass production launch (component procurement, planning, sending parts for prototyping unit, pre-production, etc.);
• Responsible for implementing the overall procedures and operating instructions relevant to Quality, Safety and Environment, within the scope of her/his duties and in compliance with the rules defined by the Group.