Management Trainee (Mars)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Careers International active.
Vezi toate job-urile Management Trainee (Mars) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Careers International organises unique, invitation-only Career Events at which top international employers meet and interview high potential graduates and professionals for a wide variety of international positions.Cerinte
- Above-average graduate with a degree in economics / business
- International experience from living at least several months at a time abroad
- Challenging internships both within the country and abroad, preferably in FMCG
- Willingness to take on responsibility from day one
- Convincing skills in communication and negotiation, in German and English
- Independent, structured and problem-solving approach to your work
- Intercultural competency, own initiative as well as team spirit
The objective is clear:
- Taking on a management position in Personnel, Buying,
Logistics, Marketing, Sales or Engineering after three years of training.
- Three to four assignments in different areas of the company
The activities are distinguished by:
- Day-to-day business and project work to build functional competencies
- International work environment
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Intense learning through challenging training modules
- Annual reviews with Senior Management regarding continuous development
- Establish a European network and share experiences with other Management
Trainees at semi-annual events
What we offer you:
- The chance to write your own success story at one of the most successful and fastest growing branded companies in the world
- The freedom to develop and successfully implement your own ideas within a system of flat hierarchies
- A global learning and development program that continuously prepares you for new challenges and upcoming career steps
- Attractive remuneration (plus performance-related payments) and benefits package(e.g. group accident insurance.
Job Location: Europe
Mars is one of the participating companies at the Careers in Europe Event
taking place on May 11th & 12th in Berlin.
To apply for this job, please apply to the Careers in Europe Berlin Event on
our website www.careersineurope.com.
Application deadline is March 14th.