Junior Transfer Pricing Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs Junior Transfer Pricing Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Start your career in the right place!
PwC is one of the leading professional services firms in the world, offering industry-focused: Tax, Assurance (Audit) and Advisory (Business Consulting) services for the largest public and multinational companies.
Thanks to our talented people, we're recognized as a special firm, one that offers unique opportunities for each of us to grow and develop!
We guarantee you interesting projects within a team-based environment, a clear training path and most importantly, professional & career development.
Say 'yes' when a new opportunity arises!
What are your super powers?
The successful candidate must have:
- a degree in accounting, economics or law and ideally a professional qualification and/or post-graduate degree;
- former experience with Transfer Pricing, Accounting, Tax matters, or working in a corporate environment would definitely make a difference;
- client service orientation and problem solving skills;
- good command of English, together with IT literacy.
- enjoys the challenge of solving complex problems and finding innovative solutions;
- has team spirit, a positive attitude and, of course, a genuine desire to learn and become proficient in his/her skills.
Curious what you will do?
As a Junior Transfer Pricing Consultant, you will quickly get your hands on some exciting work, develop an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and industries and get the chance to learn from the most experienced Transfer Pricing team in Romania.You will be able to develop key professional skills when dealing with the following tasks:
- Identifying and assessing local and cross-border intercompany transactions, by analysing key information from the clients;
- Preparing/updating/reviewing transfer pricing documentation;
- Assisting more Senior staff with processes related to negotiating Advance Pricing Agreements with the Romanian Tax Authorities;
- Assisting clients during transfer pricing audits performed by Romanian tax authorities;
- Manage client expectations;
- Organise your time depending on current client needs;
- Work with a team to design solutions to complex transfer pricing issues faced by multinationals;
- Be involved in client discussions to understand their business and company specifics.
What’s in it for you:
- You will be automatically enrolled in consistent and high quality training programs giving you the opportunity to develop all the technical and business skills you need in your work and to received international recognized certification;
- You will undergo an interesting induction program;
- You will have a 'Coach' and a 'Buddy' to help you integrate, develop and perform;
- You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information and get involved in challenging and complex assignments;
- You will get the chance to take part in amazing social activities and engagement projects such as Away Day (team buildings), Appreciation Week, Quizz Nights, charity projects and many more;
- You will receive meal tickets, access to private medical subscription, gym subscription, Short Friday program (during the months of June – September and December), different offers and discounts from our collaborators (food, travel and more), weekly fresh fruits at your disposal and a bike parking;
- International mobility and short term projects abroad.