This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Randstad Romania SRL active
View all jobs Payroll Speacialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Economics graduate - it’s a plus;
- Excellent computer knowledge (especially EXCEL);
- DP Payroll knowledge is a plus;
- More than 3 years’ experience in Romanian HR & Payroll area;
- Fluent both spoken and written English. Clear and concise communication;
- Organized and pro-active attitude.
Preparation / Review of payroll and related documents;
- Preparation / Review of HR and related documents, such as: labor
agreements, additional acts, employment certificates, etc.
- Preparation and/or review of the monthly payroll and related salary
documents for a given portfolio of clients;
Responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the payroll
- Responsible for the accurate entry / review of payroll data in the payroll
- Responsible for ensuring that the deadline for payroll statements and
payroll returns are met;
- Prepares and/or reviews of correspondence with clients;
- Liaising with state authorities;
- Keeps up to date with changes in local payroll related legislation and
informs team and manager on the changes.