Senior Embedded Software Applications Engineer
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Automatics or Electrical Engineering;
- 5+ years of professional experience in software design and firmware development experience
- Knowledge and expertise working on micro controller based systems designs;
- Experience with versioning control systems (Git, BitBucket, Subversion etc.)
- Work experience following Software Development Life Cycle processes (i.e. Waterfall, Agile,
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English, as well as technical language;
- Willing to travel occasionally as needed to provide on-site support for our customers;
- Develop applications using entire range of 8-bit AVR and PIC microcontrollers: embedded
systems design, software development and integration, creating Proofs of Concept;
- Create application notes, getting started documents, and demonstration software that helps
customer product development;
- Develop and present technical training to customers, FAEs, CAEs and field sales for newly
developed application notes and application libraries.
- Work with customers to design and develop applications for Microchip 8 bit family;