Digital Design Engineer
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Degree in Electronics, Microelectronics or Electrical Engineer required. MSEE preferred;
- Technical knowledge of IC design methodology;
- Good knowledge of Verilog hardware description language;
- Very good knowledge of digital circuits and microprocessor architectures;
- Good knowledge of analog circuits and circuit simulators;
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux based systems as well as scripting languages: Perl and Tcl;
- Knowledge of basic layout concepts and layout software is a plus;
- Be an excellent decision maker, able to take the information at hand and consistently make
decisions that expedite the goals of the project;
- Good communication skills in writing and speaking English;
Perform HDL design using the Verilog language and transistor level design using Cadence tools;
- Perform synthesis, power analysis, static timing analysis, automatic place and route (APR) at
block level and chip level;
- Develop mixed signal modules and products;
- Simulate at the module level and full-chip product level to guarantee data sheet functionality
- Interface with and support applications, product, test engineering, marketing, development
systems, technology development, CAD, layout and other design organizations;
- Validate and debug silicon products in order to achieve Release to Production;
- Occasional travel to the US for short periods;