Development Team Manager
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||> 5 years of experience|
You will join the Global Technology Services (GTS) team at SG European Business Services. GTS, as the IT infrastructure department of Société Générale, is at the center of the transformation of the operational model of the Group and is expanding its activities in Bucharest to set in Romania one of its 3 main global delivery locations.
Within GTS, you will be part of a team in charge to define, to build, roll out and manage transverse applications to support infrastructure management GTS activities. Domains include: IT service management, provisioning, metrology, planning and control.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- The team in Bucharest works in network with peers in France and in India and contributes to the trasnformation of the Information System of GTS with the development and deployment of new IT applications/services aligned with the IS strategy;
- You will be responsible to set the team and to manage its operational activities in link with your counterparts in Paris;
- You will contribute to the location strategy of the department by developping & optimizing a resilience cross locations (Paris, Bucharest & India);
- You will ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time frames;
- You will drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes.
A little about You:
- You have background of 5 to 10 years in development teams and are familiar with agile principles and IT infrastructure management;
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- You value the team work spirit and yet be autonomous;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken; French knowledge would be a plus.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.