Accounting Closing Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Accounting Closing Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Finance with relevant experience in accounting (GL)/advanced accounting/controlling/ analysis;
- Experience in Audit companies is also welcomed;
- Coordinator experience or experience in project management is desired;
- Advanced in working with Excel;
- English at an advanced level is a must
The Accounting Closing Coordinator is responsible for the quality aspects of all the activities of an entity in accordance with Group deadlines and accounting standards.
He/she coordinates deliverables from all personnel and the outsourcer, and is the sole point of contact for the local team assigned to this area.
- To ensure account closings and quality deliverables within deadlines the Accounting Closing Coordinator:
- Contributes to the preparation, checking and dissemination of Group accounts and reports;
- Contributes to the preparation and checking of company accounts in accordance with local standards;
- Ensures application of Group and local standards;
- Ensures quality of accounts within his/her remit (completeness and risk assessment);
- Ensures consistency between general ledger and cost accounting and proper allocation of transactions to structures;
- Involves all personnel in the activities of the Record to Report (R2R) process;
- Presents all deliverables to the managers concerned;
- Contributes to the monthly validation report for accounts under his/her remit (Closing Review and Zero Surprise) and supports the General Review;
- Defends financial statements before external auditors;
- Produces all necessary supporting documentation required to deal with queries from tax authorities and other regulators;
- Ensures compliance with R2R internal control manuals (except the Commitments Manual) by performing self-assessments and tracking non-conformities;
- Ensures the quality of accounts and all R2R deliverables by monitoring process indicators and outsourcer's operational performance;
- Manages quality and internal control action plans following the detection of discrepancies;
- Ensures application of standard procedures through training and checks