This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Credit Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
- Economics background is a must
- At least 6 years experience in credit, finance and/or controlling roles
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Logic approach, at ease in dealing with numbers, capable to quickly make connections between numbers and business aspects
- English language at a good level is a must, French is an advantage
The Credit Controller is responsible for the quality aspects for reporting and forecast in accordance with Group deadlines and Credit standards.
- He/she coordinates deliverables from all personnel of the local Credit Department, Countries and the outsourcers, and is the point of contact for Credit team.
- In charge of improving the reporting and controlling process.
- Coordinates the monthly credit closing at company level for Europe, making sure that the quality and the deadlines are respected.
- Analyze the credit indicators at the end of each month with the objective of transmitting concrete explanations regarding the results at Europe level (variances, tendencies, alerts).
- Coordinates and contributes to the credit forecast at Europe level.
- Ensures application of Group Credit standards.