(Senior) Test Analyst (English/German)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
We are looking forward to creating a mixed team, Juniors – Seniors, depending on the experience - at least 2 years in Software development, Software testing, QA, Financial Area, Banking products - you can be hired on a Junior/Mid-level/ Senior role.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual with the following profile:
• Advanced English skills, German would be a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• For Bucharest – availability to travel
For Iasi – Remote work
Your responsibilities will be the following:
• Analysis of test specifications and test requirements
• Define test cases, support test plan creation
• Create test case and test data design for automation
• Implementation of test frameworks including test tools and test processes (Tosca, HP ALM, etc.)
• Analysis of test deviations
• Maintenance of test cases and test data
Attractive compensation package
• Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
• Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
• WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• Onsite Chair Massage;
• Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
• Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
• German/ French Language Courses at any level;
• Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
• E-Learning System available for all employees;
• Firm Wide and Regional level trainings;
• Between 23-27 Vacation Days;
• Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available;