IT Support Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Total Global Services Bucharest active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Support Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Total Global Services Bucharest, the newest Shared Service Center in Bucharest delivers services for 3 main accounting processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) to Total Group affiliates across 3 business lines (Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Services) in more than 50 countries spread over 3 continents.
Total Group is world’s fourth-largest Oil and Gas Company, as well as a major integrated player in the Global Solar Industry. Backed by nearly a century of history we discover, produce, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
Energy is central to a series of future challenges. Everywhere in the world, Total's employees are helping to make energy better. Joining us means joining a human and collective endeavor in which the corporate culture and each person's experience and inventiveness come together to make our group successful and build a responsible energy future.
At Total, your talent can, if you wish, take you further than you can imagine.
• Graduate degree
• 2 years proven experience in User Support function in a big company (1st level support)
• Good Windows and telecom protocols technical skills
• Understanding of IT/IS applications troubleshooting methods
• Service oriented personality / Able to work independently/
• Ability to work in a multinational environment with global teams.
• Good English communication skills are required (spoken and written)
What you will do:
• Proximity support, receiving requests from Helpdesk
• Ensure all incidents are properly tracked in ticketing tool
• Support the final users’ Windows environment and mobility devices
• Troubleshooting the users’ applications: ERP, Service Now, Print and Scan systems
• Provide proximity support for the central Administration teams to support LAN, WAN accesses, ToiP and servers if any (users, folders, file)
• Installation, implementation and enhancement of the application systems
• Ensure the reliability, the security and the good functioning of all IT/IS systems
• Manage the maintenance for the IT equipment/machines
• Coordinate the request of users for laptops login access, ERP and ticketing tool