IoTU Business Insights & Operations Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs IoTU Business Insights & Operations Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint
• Excellent English writing and email communication skills
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Ability to communicate with a high degree of professionalism at different levels of an organization
• Eagerness to build internal and external relationships and convey excitement about IoT Education
• A knack for making decisions that will ensure positive outcomes
• Strategic thinking and ability to learn from mistakes
• Managing customer and partner requests coming to the IoT Education Business team’s inbox; ability to triage requests and respond appropriately
• Creating opportunities, sending quotes, and understanding the sales pipeline in SalesForce
• Support for calling campaigns for outbound sales and for marketing campaigns
• Prospecting of new clients/business
• Customer care and follow-up
• Business intelligence and some forecasting analysis
• Support of local resellers and partners
This is a part time Internship in the Global Academic Department.
This is a paid internship with a duration of 6 months.