MANAGER TRADE CHANNEL STRATEGY
Your job as a Manager Trade Channel Strategy is a great opportunity to join an energized function, working in a fast-moving environment and playing an important role in B2B strategy by redefining the experience of our business partnerships. For this, you should have previous experience in: assessing trade channels, defining B2B strategy, project management and developing programs and platforms online and offline for building long term trade partnership.
If you have trade experience, are people oriented and are data driven with strong analytical and strategic skills, this would be a fantastic opportunity to develop those skills and contribute heavily to the success of our B2B model.
- Develop trade strategy across channels and define the role of each channel and category;
- Ensure implementation and monitoring of trade channel strategy;
- Lead strategic research and data trends analysis to support trade channel strategy and deliver insights to the business;
- Continuously evolve trade engagement online and offline to build strong partnership
- Take ownership of developing innovative trade programs and experiences that are driving retailers engagement online and offline focusing on improving our Trade Key Performance Indicators;
- Manage and drive the development and implementation of trade digital platform as a key retailer engagement platform;
- Be up to date to the latest developments in Digital communication and actively pursue new and innovative tools and ways to increase the efficiency and relevance of all trade digital activities deployed;
- Establish constructive relationship and productive cooperation with all external parties ensuring high quality services;
- Lead cross functions collaboration to ensure integrated executions of all the activities and programs;
- Ensure efficient working relations with involved internal functions in order to meet overall business goals;
- Build a competent and motivated team to perform excellence for business challenges.
- Integrity and trust;
- Learning on the fly;
- Strategic thinking;
- Action Oriented;
- Team player;
- Creativity and out of the box thinking;
- Eager to develop trade solutions using innovative experiences / programs;
- Very good understanding of trade channel environment and digital tools.
Knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in B2B function in a consumer focused organization / FMCG;
- Experience in online Trade Marketing and understanding of how to work with customers and agencies (trade marketing background would be advantageous);
- Strategic and analytical thinking expertise;
- People leadership capabilities;
- Great knowledge of digital environment;
- Good networking and influencing skills, comfortable interacting with stakeholders internally and externally;
- Excellent communication skills, pragmatic and flexible;
- Strong organization and project management skills;
- Advanced skills of Microsoft Office, particularly Power Point and Excel;
- Excellent command of English & Romanian language (writing & speaking);
- Presentation skills.
FIND A NEW PATH
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”).
RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.
For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.