IQOS CHANNEL DEVELOPER
- Manage the Reduced Risk Products business in the allocated Territory by planning, execution and evaluation of the activities related to IQOS product, in order to maximize conversion and grow IQOS share;
- Defines Territory Activation plan, aligned with National Reduced Risk Products plan and objectives;
- Defining Targets: people and activation targets by maximizing the resource allocation;
- Plans and prioritizes activities to achieve Territory objectives and maximize return of the investment;
- Manage the service providers: Sales Experts (SE) and Community Activators (CA).
- Executes activities following the National Reduced Risk Products plan, optimizing available tools with local opportunities;
- Monitors activities and measures achieved results versus set objectives/KPIs and sets proper actions/targets for the following period accordingly;
- Collects relevant information related to the business, activities efficiency and competition, consolidates information and communicates internally.
- Think outside the box;
- Passion to develop brands using memorable experiences;
- Very good understanding of brand and business survey tools;
- Team player;
- Ability to bring together, coordinate and build alongside talented people;
- Integrity and trust.
Knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the marketing & sales, ideally within the FMGC industry;
- Experience in leading a sales team;
- Very good command of the English language (writing and speaking);
- Microsoft Office, particularly Power Point and Excel; Presentation skills.