Senior Mechanical Engineer (medical device development)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Mechanical Engineer (medical device development) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
We are a leading international medical device development and manufacturing company with offices in more than 50 countries around the world. The mechanical development department in our new R&D center in Romania is looking for Senior Engineers.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar. A Master’s degree is preferred
- Deep knowledge in designing mechanical parts
- Knowledge of production technologies
- Active interest for specialization in mechanical engineering
- Good knowledge of design according to best manufacturing practices
- Good knowledge of engineering materials and their applications
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking
- Experience in Medical Device development
- SolidWorks proficiency
- Ability to act as a technical leader
- Work as a member of a cross-functional project team engaged in new product development
- Development, design and construction of mechanical parts and assemblies for medical devices according to the latest standards
- Analysis of project technical needs, active search for new promising technologies, proposing technical solutions and driving analysis
- Designing in 3D CAD system, production drawings creation
- Mechanical and physical calculations, simulations
- Design reviews of technical solutions
- Assist in the construction of the prototypes with the rest of the project team
- Work closely with Regulatory Affairs, Quality, Manufacturing, for Product Certification preparation
- Support cost quotation and evaluation of proposed solutions
What we offer
- Professional growth in an expanding international technology company
- Extended in-house manufacturing (Metal sheet fabrication, CNC, Plastic Injection)
- Space for your own ideas with minimal process constraints
- Friendly and highly creative working environment
- Flexible working hours and central located Office