Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Philip Morris Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile E-commerce coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
- Contribute and implement effectively the Reduce Risk Products E-Commerce strategy in order to enhance E-commerce customer experience to drive acquisition, retention and conversion of users. Collaborate with other streams in order to have an omnichannel approach across all channels (KA, own retail & customer care functions- replacement/sales ecosystem/money back);
- Collaborate with OC PMI Customer Care team to ensure implementation of global directions and projects (e-commerce business model optimization, key strategic commercial directions, DCE transition, customer care programs);
- Manage all day to day activities related to E-commerce in order to ensure proper performance of E-commerce provider. Liaise with other functions (Customer Care, Brand, Digital, IS, Finance, OC) to provide necessary support to E-commerce;
- Focus on growing new business selling channels with 3rd parties stakeholders in the online digital environment. Optimization of such existing collaborations and liaise with internal stakeholders to provide day to day necessary support;
- Lead for online product launching (marketing content and distribution), liaise with other functions to ensure an omnichannel approach (own retail);
- Monthly local & global reporting;
- Monitoring the allocated budget.
- Good commercial acumen with ability to build rapport with internal and external business partners;
- Experience in E-commerce environment of minimum 1 year; good knowledge of online targeting highly appreciated;
- Advanced ability to write and edit interesting content & excellent proofreading skills;
- Analytical skills with knowledge of Google tools;
- Integrity and trust;
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected;
- Customer focus;
- Involvement and proactivity.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.