Project Controller with Russian Skills
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Micro Focus active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Controller with Russian Skills active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Micro Focus and HPE Software have joined to become one of the largest pure-play software companies in the world. Bringing together two leaders in the software industry, Micro Focus is uniquely positioned to help customers maximize existing software investments and embrace innovation in a world of Hybrid IT - from mainframe to mobile to cloud.Cerinte
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics
· Typically 1+ years of experience in economics
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
· Analytical skills
· Advanced written and spoken communication skills in English
· Advanced proficiency in a second language: Russian
· Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Strong communication and influencing skills.
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Good business acumen
· NetSuite/Open Air exposure would be considered a plus
The SW Engagement Customer Operations team at Microfocus is committed to provide operational excellence, people development, and innovation. Our Project Controllers team provides end to end order management and financial services for SW Services meeting our EMEA business partners and customer’s requirements according to the US GAAP accounting principles and Microfocus internal regulations
The Project Controller is responsible for the end to end operational activities for the EMEA countries:
· Reviews customer documentation, initiates and controls each SW Services project
· Order management activities in NetSuite/ Open Air:: Sales order booking, Invoicing, 3rd party management, Cost entries
· Cost and revenue accounting: tracks project financials, assures forecasting and reforecasting activities, Balance sheet reconciliation
· Month end closing activities: cost and revenue recognition, financial transaction posting in Netsuite, Data quality, Financial reporting
· Establishes and maintains relationships with Project Managers to guide and influence profitability of the SW services projects
· Participates in teleconferences regarding project status and variance explanations
· Provides analytic support to business initiatives, maintaining and tracking each project financial
· Interacts with Project Managers, Delivery Managers, Finance teams and ECO management
· Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities according to Micro Focus policies