ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization software solutions and consulting services. Our solutions result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting and network planning.
ORTEC has over 1.800 customers worldwide, 700 employees and several offices in Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific Region. ORTEC Central and Eastern Europe serves the ORTEC customers in the CEE region and is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
• Fluent in English and Romanian (written and spoken)
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic knowledge of SQL Server
Considered a plus
•Previous testing experience
•Experience using bug tracking systems (JIRA)
•Experience in testing software applications
• Able to work in a team
• Good humored, motivated and ambitious
• Fast and smart
• Reliable, flexible, able to organize his/her own work
• Result and customer oriented
• University education preferred
You will mostly use manual testing following the software specifications and register the identified issues in our tracking system. In this position you closely work together with the developers and test engineers from our team in Bucharest.
• Agile methodology
• Testing of web and mobile applications
• Reporting defects, discussing additional details with developers if necessary, retesting fixes
• Familiarity with exploratory testing
• Eye for details, curiosity and investigation drive, independence
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland and Denmark.