This job is no longer active!
View all jobs CHEP Romania active
View all jobs Office Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
CHEP is the global leader in managed, returnable and reusable packaging solutions, serving many of the world's largest companies in sectors such as consumer goods, fresh produce, beverage and automotive. CHEP’s service is environmentally sustainable and increases efficiency for customers while reducing operating risk and product damage.
We are hiring more than 11 000 fantastic and passionate people across the World ready for international development in fast-growing and diverse environment. In CHEP you can make a real impact on business, sharing your passion and being a part of a successful team.
• Min. 2 years of working experience in similar role
• Experience in PA or Admin role
• Very good skills in MS-Office
• Target-oriented and self-dependent working style
• Working & maintaining confidentiality of the sensitive data
• Organizational skills & Listening skills
• Fluent Romanian and English
Office Assistant will be responsible for administrative and organizational support of the Romanian office and local team. Reporting directly to CGM RO will be responsible for successful cooperation with local IT, car leasing, office management and cooperating with office space provider to ensure effective work of the CHEP office.
• Ensuring daily functioning of the office and reception
• Organization and coordination of business trips, meetings, conferences;
• Ad-hoc expense reporting creation for CGM
• Support to Country Manager and teams as requested
• Participation in current department projects and other tasks as delegated by the Manager;
• Relationship management with suppliers (eg. car leasing provider, cleaning services provider, IT solutions & mobile phones provider, office space provider);
• Handling Vendors, PO creation and invoice payments
• Fleet management
• IT equipment & mobile phones installation support
• Organize Signature from CGM & Scan Documents (Contracts, Amendments, Payroll, Finance) for HR or Finance Team
• Personal folder creation & archiving the files for HR, Payroll & Finance data
• Handling Medical Checks for New Starters