Java Developer with French
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you are smart, organized, goal oriented and have:
- Experience with frameworks like Spring, JSF, Hibernate, JPA;
- Capacity to read and write (ideally also speak) in French language (at least B2);
- Knowledge of TDD by using at least one of the following: JUNIT, TESTNG,
- Experience with SOA, EJB, REST/SOAP services, microservices;
- Hands on experience with versioning control systems as SVN / GIT;
- Application servers: JBOSS, Tomcat, Glassfish, Oracle AS etc.;
- Good knowledge of Maven, Gradle;
- Exposure to continuous integration/delivery (Huston, Jenkins);
- RDBMS systems (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.) / NoSQL
- Capability to logically develop highly scalable distributed systems.
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
- Write smart designed, highly testable, efficient code;
- Play an active role in all phases of the development life cycle;
- Ensure all components are bug free (integration and unit testing);
- Enjoy an active collaboration with the project team;
- Contribute to designing and developing of modern applications in accordance with best practice of the industry and specific client requirements;
- Communicate mainly in French and English, teaming with colleagues across Europe.
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.